During Nintendo's Switch Press Event, they announced both release date and pricing for their new home/mobile console hybrid. The system will release worldwide on March 3, 2017 and will cost you $299.99 USD.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Nintendo has been relatively silent on the rumored NX console since they said they would not be revealing it at E3. Last night they announced on twitter that a preview trailer would be coming this morning and we would finally know what the console was like. Rumors that the console was a TV/mobile hybrid were confirmed, along with the name, Nintendo Switch.
If speedrunning is your game, someone has made your job a little bit easier.
In a move that surprised everyone, Nintendo had a decent amount to say at Apple's event today.
Fans of the Mario sports entries have something to look forward to on 3DS.
For the first time in the series, you will be able to control Olimar on the go.
In a surprise announcement, the hit game on Wii U will be coming to Nintendo's portable device... with a few downgrades.
One of the most excited people to see Axiom Verge land on the Wii U is the developer himself.
Still curious about Nintendo's squid/kid third person shooter? You will get a chance to check it out later this month.
If it's any consolation, the game garnered a massive amount of support and praise before the notices.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved