Powersuits and ice swords and flamethrowers, oh my!
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
As usual, Ubisoft announced a new IP to close out their conference, but unusually it wasn't a shooter or action game, but rather an open-world sports game called Steep.
Xbox One is getting a new model that is 40% slimmer than the current version and looks a lot sleeker as well.
Last year Microsoft unveiled ReCore, a game from Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune. This year we got a much better look at how that game would work when it launches in September.
First Battletoads, then Halo, and now a Gears of War character has entered the Killer Instinct battlefield.
With a trademark placed on "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game" placed last week, we were sure that Gwent would make an appearance at E3 this year. During the Microsoft Conference CD Projekt Red showed off the first look at the standalone release of the card game, coming in September this year for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Akuma and Hiehachi fought it out in Tekken 7's Xbox One debut.
Rare seems to returning to form with its upcoming pirate game, Sea of Thieves. Rare showed off a first look at gameplay during their press conference this morning.
Seven years after the release of Halo Wars, you can step foot on the strategic battlefield once more.
Another day, another leak of what could have been exciting news at E3.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved