Shane weighs in on his top picks of the show.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Platinum Games' sequel to Square Enix's cult classic doubles down on the action and bullet-hell sections of the original.
Left 4 Dead and Portal 2 are the latest big 360 games to join the Xbox One's roster of backwards compatible titles.
Capcom shows off the latest in its popular, tough-as-nails monster slaying series.
The studio behind PlayStation classic Syphon Filter is bringing an open world zombie survival game exclusively to PlayStation 4.
The follow-up to the fantastic Shin Megami Tensei IV looks intense and creepy.
NieR: Automata’s E3 Trailer and New Screens give us a taste of its fast-paced combat and haunting world
Platinum Games' sequel to cult-classic NieR is looking better and better, and we now have a release timeframe.
Nintendo releases a range of new screenshots and artwork for their upcoming title.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild uses Twilight Princess HD’s “Wolf Link” Amiibo in an awesome way
Did you get Twilight Princess HD and the Wolf Link Amiibo? You did!? Good, because Nintendo has a surprise for you.
The Wii U and NX's Zelda is getting three Amiibos next year.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved