We don't know how this is real either.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Rainbow Six: Siege made a triumphant debut at E3 2014 as an innovative new multiplayer shooter, but immediately went dark after its reveal. After nine months, the game has finally returned with a new closed alpha.
Rainbow Six: Siege is a game focused heavily on multiplayer strategy, and the new Operator class system emphasizes these elements. Each operator has a pre-determined load out, rather than allowing you to customize your own, and limits the number of siege weapons you can bring into battle. The game will ship with 20 of these classes, but the closed alpha only has 10. The opposing team has a counter for all of your operators as well, making for a very balanced and rewarding system.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved