With only three days remaining before the DLC releases, you best be prepared for the perils ahead.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
For any of you who haven't experienced the game that won a ton of awards last year, this is your chance.
Another sniper emerges, though this one is more focused on helping instead of killing.
Doom launched earlier this year to rave reviews, but Bethesda isn't done with the game yet. Today they announced a Demo and both free and paid DLC for the game.
What's better than a fan favorite returning? The fact that he will be free for a limited time.
Gearbox Studios has opened up about what we can see from the game after it launches on May 3.
DLC for everyone!
More content is coming to the already expansive game.
DLC Review Roundup // Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Rise of the Tomb Raider
The past couple of months have seen a large chunk of story DLC hit for a variety of AAA games. Here's a look at three of the biggest, for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Read on to find out if they are worth your time.
February 3 will be an exciting, but sad day for Smash Bros. fans.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved