Enjoy the intro to Team Ninja's lavish new action/RPG a day before release.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
When you awake bleary-eyed from dreams of fire, blood, and malformed faces only to find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings lying upon a sterile medical table, it’s only natural to feel out of your element. Once you’ve been savaged by werewolves, giants, and pitchfork-wielding maniacs after taking to the streets, you’ll feel out of your depth.
Like many PlayStation 4 owners, I have been completely obsessed with From Software's Bloodborne since its March 24th release. I am a "Souls" virgin, meaning I have never played either of the Dark Souls games. I played a little of Demon's Souls and absolutely hated it at the time. As someone who tries to actively keep on top of all of the latest and greatest games in the industry, missing this crucial output from From Software has always stung.
Sony has released a stunning new trailer for Bloodborne. Developed by From Software, the studio responsible for Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, this slick and brutally challenging action/RPG is one of Sony's most pivotal exclusives in 2015. The trailer shows a variety of absolutely disturbing imagery, making one fact painfully clear: Bloodborne will not be for the faint of heart when it releases March 24th. Read on to watch the trailer, and feel free to let us know if you're excited for the game in the comments below!
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved