Delays are disappointing to see, but one month isn't too much longer to wait.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
After days of rumors and reports, Square Enix finally confirms that the newest Final Fantasy entry has been delayed.
The promising horror sequel needs just a bit more time in development, says Red Barrels.
A delay for an unknown amount of time comes just days before the game's official release.
Fans have to wait even longer than "Spring 2016" to get their hands on the game that started it's Kickstarter three years ago.
The game from Fullbright which is following up Gone Home, has been moved out of this year.
With only two weeks until it's planned release, Comcept announces the game is being delayed once more.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved