With the latest re-release of Capcom’s medium-defining classic Resident Evil 4 fresh on the mind, it’s bizarre and perhaps a bit sad to think on how few games have proven genuinely worthy of its design legacy. Even now, more than a decade after its original release, there is still only one game that has managed to truly take up the torch passed on by Leon’s misadventures through the macabre European countryside: Dead Space 2.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Microsoft comes out strong for April, offering four high quality games across the next month.
Everyone has that favorite franchise they want to see more of, for me it's Dead Space. Now with a new generation of consoles I really hope Dead Space 4 sees the light of day.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved