Find out how you can support kids in need by watching one of our editors play videogames!
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The AGDQ crew is at it again with bi-annual event to raid money for charity by absolutely decimating not only the games of our past but our present as well. They will be speedrunning, racing, TAS boting, and all around having a good time to raise money for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. Last year’s AGDQ was a tremendous success with raising over one million dollars for charity. The stream will be running live starting 1/4/2015 at 11:00 am CST non-stop until 11:50 pm on 1/10/2015.
I love these events because they are a shining example that I can point to when others try to poke fun at my hobby. They are also a great example to show my son that you can take something you love and us it for good. He and I will both be donating to see the 100% run of Banjo-Kazooie.
The annual Extra Life charity event has currently raised over 5 million dollars for Children's Miracle Network hospitals.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved