2015 was a magnificent year for games. The next generation of consoles finally got into a nice rhythm and there was no shortage of great titles for all of us to enjoy. Which ones stood out as the best of the best for us here at APG?
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
After a few months of constant updates, Arkham Knight was finally re-released on PC a few days ago, though some are still having problems with it.
Batman returns to Steam on October 26.
The legacy of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight continues to be a sad one, but with the release of a first patch, its future is looking a little bit brighter.
The first part of downloadable content for Batman: Arkham Knight has a release date.
Batman: Arkham Knight marks the Dark Knight and the developer Rocksteady’s first foray on next gen hardware and for the first time, I truly felt like I was the Batman.
Batman: Arkham Knight is about a month away but Rocksteady is putting out videos to hype the game up even more.
In a new video, Rocksteady has shown off some of the gameplay centered around dual play.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved