Not counting Persona 4: Golden, it has been eight years since a numbered title in Atlus' Persona series was released and since then we've had a bevy of spinoffs to sate our hunger for Persona 5. But with a number of delays some, myself included, were starting to lose hope and sight. Persona 5 has finally been released in Japan and while the Western release is still a few months away, I unabashedly could not contain my excitement for the game any longer and imported a copy. It was worth it.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The Investigation Team is back in action as they dance their way to the truth. Our review.
Reach out to the Vocaloid on October 20.
Atlus has announced that the next installment in the Persona series has been delayed.
Tokyo Game Show doesn't officially start until September 17 but that is not stopping Atlus from starting up the hype train.
AtlusUSA has released two new character trailers for upcoming rhythm game, Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
A new trailer, DLC and more great things have been unveiled for Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
Yeah, it's a long title but hey, we got a new trailer for P4D.
On my third playthrough of Persona 4 I decided to finally write this. I say finally because I wrote part of it the second I beat the game the first time.
Let's talk about Persona 3 and 4, more importantly, which is the better game?
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved