Namco (now Bandai Namco) is one of the most prolific creators and publishers of videogames in existence.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The hotly anticipated game will be starting off 2017 right for RPG fans.
A game most fans never thought would appear stateside will be hitting our shores this December.
Death and destruction await you in this land of ash and embers. Are you up to the task of conquering it?
What use to be a PC exclusive game will now be able to be enjoyed on consoles as well.
Will you submit to them, or rise above and conquer the darkness?
The OG femme fatale is back, and ready to tear it up "Kill Bill" style.
During Jump Festa 2015, Bandai Namco announced a number of titles will be coming to Europe and North America.
After only being out for three months, the free-to-play fighting game has met it's demise.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved