Pretty soon, every game from Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
The ever-growing library of Xbox 360 games becomes even larger after this morning's announcement.
It's a big week for Xbox One owners, who get to add 10 more games to their ever expanding list of backward compatible games.
The ten games are:
- Jet Set Radio
- Texas Hold 'Em (Gearbox)
- MX vs. ATV Reflex
- Dig Dug
- Phantasy Star II
- Runner 2
- Samurai Showdown II
- Sonic & Knuckles
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
A leak that appeared a few days ago has now been confirmed by Microsoft.
16 more games are available to Xbox One owners through the very popular backwards compatibility program.
The long awaited backwards compatibility and a new dashboard will be here before you know it.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved