Namco (now Bandai Namco) is one of the most prolific creators and publishers of videogames in existence.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
In a new trailer, Harada and the Tekken 7 team show off the fluid gameplay, staggering Unreal 4-powered visuals, and over-the-top soap opera drama of the upcoming fighter.
It looks stylish and insane in the best possible way, and a fitting end to the crunchy, addictive, and melodramatic series. Tekken 7 will be out June 2, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Source(s): PlayStation Youtube Channel
If you have been itching to play some really old school games, Atari Vault is for you.
Square Enix recently unveiled the existence of a third title in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series. Like the previous two entries the game will be a 3D arena-based fighter, pitting characters from all over the Final Fantasy universe against each other in ground- and air-based battles so chaotic it could make the cast of Dragonball Z seethe with envy.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved