In a move that surprised everyone, Nintendo had a decent amount to say at Apple's event today.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Isaac is crying for a different reason today.
Following the release of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PC, Xbox One, *New* 3DS, and Wii U, creator Edmund McMillen stated an interest in pursuing a mobile port of the game. Last week, the possibility of seeing Rebirth on mobile was rekindled when Tyrone Rodriguez, founder of Nicalis, tweeted out the games title screen on an iPhone:
— Tyrone Rodriguez (@tyronerodriguez) January 28, 2016
A new Star Wars mobile RPG, Star Wars Uprising, from Kabam and Disney seeks to fill in the gap between Return of the Jedi and the upcoming Force Awakens.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved