In a move that surprised everyone, Nintendo had a decent amount to say at Apple's event today.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Following in the steps of Miitomo, Nintendo's next two mobile entries will also be free-to-play.
I'll admit it: as a long time Nintendo fan, it is getting increasingly hard to support the seemingly out of touch company. Every day it seems like more bad news comes out of Nintendo. This year's Wii U and 3DS lineup was already thin, but with the recent announcement that Zelda Wii U was being pushed into 2017 and being simultaneously released on the NX, it seems the Wii U's days are numbered. In addition to that disappointing piece of news, Nintendo also confirmed it would only be bringing that ONE game to the biggest gaming convention of the year: E3. It also confirmed that the NX would not be at the show.
Mario Kart 8's second DLC pack, which features an Animal Crossing stage, remade stages from past games, two Animal Crossing characters, Dry Bones Bowser, and four new karts, is available now. Along with this DLC, a free update featuring 200 CC difficulty released today as well as more Amiibo costumes for your Mii characters
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved