During Nintendo's Switch Press Event, they announced both release date and pricing for their new home/mobile console hybrid. The system will release worldwide on March 3, 2017 and will cost you $299.99 USD.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
A game most fans never thought would appear stateside will be hitting our shores this December.
If you still didn't know which version to get, maybe these exclusive 'mons will sway you one way or the other.
Fans of the Mario sports entries have something to look forward to on 3DS.
For the first time in the series, you will be able to control Olimar on the go.
In a surprise announcement, the hit game on Wii U will be coming to Nintendo's portable device... with a few downgrades.
At the rate these reveals are going, there won't be any surprises left by the time the games are released.
The Super Nintendo game is available to everyone right now, to play whenever and wherever they want.
Game Freak is certainly taking a new approach with the enemies you will be encountering this time around.
Some old friends get some new appearances in the upcoming Pokémon titles.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved