New art test footage shows a confident and imaginative sequel to a true cult classic.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
If there's one thing that defined the gaming landscape in 2016, it's the huge variety and diversity of experiences available to gamers. In this piece, we ring in the new year by taking a look at the art and images that helped make 2016 so special for the medium.
Blizzard wins big at Geoff Keighley's annual event.
When Science Fiction stops being fiction.
This new trailer shows off that VII will certainly not feel like any previous Resident Evil game.
Ever want to feel what it's like to live in a completely blocky world? In a few weeks you can find out.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved