On paper, a video game based around a luchador, utilizing the exploration and power-ups in a way similar to Metroid or Castlevania games, would sound crazy. I'm happy to report, though, that that very concept turned into one of my favorite games I've played in a while.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Category: Multi-Platform Games
Creator Eric Barone had an interview with PC Gamer, and talked about what fans will get in the game's first major content update.
What should have been releasing this summer will release whenever the team feels like it's worthy of being released.
The first Kojima-less entry in the series is certainly... different.
After days of rumors and reports, Square Enix finally confirms that the newest Final Fantasy entry has been delayed.
The Super Nintendo game is available to everyone right now, to play whenever and wherever they want.
A chance to relive some of your childhood, for a pretty decent price.
You can buy it if you want, but be warned, only Square knows what it will actually contain.
If you have been avoiding spoilers for Playdead's nightmare-inducing game, you won't have to avoid them for much longer.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved