Fans of Square Enix's outstanding MMO won't have to wait until this Summer's Stormblood expansion to dive into something new.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
Category: Featured Articles
Ariana Grande is going to be a character in Square Enix's mobile hit Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
If there's one thing that defined the gaming landscape in 2016, it's the huge variety and diversity of experiences available to gamers. In this piece, we ring in the new year by taking a look at the art and images that helped make 2016 so special for the medium.
January's lineup gives gamers the gift of variety.
Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
One of the best aspects of video games, at least to me, is escapism. The ability to turn on a game and just let the real world fade away as you become immersed in game lore, game play, or just plain fun. One of my favorite virtual locations to escape to is the Harvest Moon, a series of simulation games that revolves around farming, raising livestock, and finding someone to settle down with. When it comes down to it, Stardew Valley feels like the best type of "spiritual successor", one that takes everything the original did so well, and adds concepts and ideas that truly makes it feel special.
The quirky, irreverent, punk rock studio's latest game is available much sooner than we all thought.
Naughty Dog kicked off this year's event to thundering applause.
Blizzard wins big at Geoff Keighley's annual event.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved