2017 is chock full of games but here are the ones I'm most excited for.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
An in-depth "Making Of" for one of the most important games ever produced.
Fans of Square Enix's outstanding MMO won't have to wait until this Summer's Stormblood expansion to dive into something new.
If there's one thing that defined the gaming landscape in 2016, it's the huge variety and diversity of experiences available to gamers. In this piece, we ring in the new year by taking a look at the art and images that helped make 2016 so special for the medium.
January's lineup gives gamers the gift of variety.
Underwater Chocobos. You heard me.
The quirky, irreverent, punk rock studio's latest game is available much sooner than we all thought.
Naughty Dog kicked off this year's event to thundering applause.
The game some people begged for, and others prayed wouldn't exist, is currently being worked on by Naughty Dog.
Sony's early mascot is back, looking better than ever.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved