The Blue Blur is the star of two more games, hopefully both being of better quality than his last recent outings.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
We get a handful of new Pokémon reveals every month or so, and it's kept many fascinated in the games from the start.
It's pretty clear from previous articles I have written on this site that I love the Pokémon series. It's been one of the most consistent presences in my life, starting when I was very young with Pokémon Blue, to the excitement I feel at this very moment over Sun and Moon. Truth be told, though, I didn't really care about Pokémon Go when it was announced, or the months leading up to it's release.
Nintendo's next released console isn't the NX, to the surprise of everyone.
As a fan of the series, it's nice to see Game Freak constantly update us on new friends we can find.
With everyone talking about Paper Mario, Nintendo felt the need to remind you Super Paper Mario exists. Oh, and Drill Dozer and Mega Man 7 are there too.
Capcom shows off the latest in its popular, tough-as-nails monster slaying series.
The follow-up to the fantastic Shin Megami Tensei IV looks intense and creepy.
It's been a few years since a Paper Mario game has appeared on consoles, so this new trailer hopes to color you impressed.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved