Because every day should be Talk Like A Pirate Day.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
In a move that surprised everyone, Nintendo had a decent amount to say at Apple's event today.
Fans of the Mario sports entries have something to look forward to on 3DS.
For the first time in the series, you will be able to control Olimar on the go.
In a surprise announcement, the hit game on Wii U will be coming to Nintendo's portable device... with a few downgrades.
The very divisive Wii entry is now available to all Wii U owners.
At the rate these reveals are going, there won't be any surprises left by the time the games are released.
One of the most excited people to see Axiom Verge land on the Wii U is the developer himself.
Still curious about Nintendo's squid/kid third person shooter? You will get a chance to check it out later this month.
If it's any consolation, the game garnered a massive amount of support and praise before the notices.
© 2018 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved