The rumors that have been swirling for the past couple of days are revealed to be true during The PlayStation Experience event.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
To me, one of the most important things in life is finding a happy place. Something you can always turn to when the crazy, chaotic world outside starts to wear you down and make you feel unhappy. I've had many happy places over the years, some actual location, and some found in video games. This year, I was able to add another happy place to the list, Stardew Valley.
While not everyone is thrilled about this week's Brawl, it certainly does offer something for those who love Arena.
Delays are disappointing to see, but one month isn't too much longer to wait.
Want to experience horror past Halloween? Frictional Games has you covered.
A sequel to the much loved western experience by Rockstar is now in the making.
If speedrunning is your game, someone has made your job a little bit easier.
If you still think all Five Nights at Freddy's games are all the same, you might be pleasantly surprised with what you find in Sister Location.
Whether you're just purchasing the game, or have sunk dozens of hours into it, the beta will give everyone something new to do and see.
A strong set of games from last month turns into an even stronger group for this coming month.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved