Trailers have been popping up like crazy, so instead of making an article for each one, we've rounded them all up here.
- FOR HONOR REVIEW // FOR HONOR, GLORY, AND MEDIOCRITY
- HOW FINAL FANTASY XV EXPRESSES ITS THEME OF BROTHERHOOD THROUGH ITS MECHANICS
- 5 CHARACTERS I HOPE APPEAR IN MARVEL VS. CAPCOM INFINITE
- NEW DEV UPDATE FOR PSYCHONAUTS 2 HINTS AT PSYCHONAUTS HQ
- SYMMION’S ANTICIPATED GAMES OF 2017
- REQUIRED READING: POLYGON’S ORAL HISTORY OF FINAL FANTASY 7
- STARDEW VALLEY REVIEW // A PLAYABLE PARADISE
This month takes a more multi-player focus to it's free games.
In a surprise announcement, Natsume Inc. has ported the special edition of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life to Sony's newest console.
With only three days remaining before the DLC releases, you best be prepared for the perils ahead.
April showers have you down? Some free games might cheer you up.
An Italian promo poster might have revealed when we will be seeing the sequel to one of the biggest new IPs in recent years.
Rumors swirled all this morning about the fate of Scalebound, and now Microsoft has put out its official word confirming the game's demise.
One of the best aspects of video games, at least to me, is escapism. The ability to turn on a game and just let the real world fade away as you become immersed in game lore, game play, or just plain fun. One of my favorite virtual locations to escape to is the Harvest Moon, a series of simulation games that revolves around farming, raising livestock, and finding someone to settle down with. When it comes down to it, Stardew Valley feels like the best type of "spiritual successor", one that takes everything the original did so well, and adds concepts and ideas that truly makes it feel special.
The game some people begged for, and others prayed wouldn't exist, is currently being worked on by Naughty Dog.
Sony's early mascot is back, looking better than ever.
© 2017 All Platform Gaming All Rights Reserved